Pine Valley Holidays have a clean payment policy. We have described all the conditions about service purchase a customer faces during making buying process. We have described the process about a safe business transaction.
Online Bank Transfer
Customers can make the online payment in the following account using the net banking facility offered by all banks.
Payment for the booking of all kinds of tourist packages/taxi/bus service is accepted online or by cash deposit. We accept 20% to 25% of the service price advance in our account as a token money. Our account number and other details are as follows:-
|Name||Pine Valley Holidays|
|Bank Name||ICICI Bank Limited|
|Branch Name||The Mall road, Shimla|
|NEFT , IFSE code||ICIC0006353|
100% balance payment need to be done at our payment office in Chandigarh
SCO 4, IInd floor, PNB Complex
Amravati Enclave, Punchkula ( Tri-city Chandigarh)
Contact – 94184-61430
The customer can also write a cheque using the above details and deposit cash in our account from ICICI bank branches.
The customer can also deposit cash directly in your account using above details.
- Decide the suitable travel package/taxi arrangement/ bus service via email communication.
- Deposit cash/cheque or make a bank transfer or make an online transfer using the payment details written above.
- Get a confirmation email from us describing that we have received your payments alternatively, we can also courier you a receipt on your address if required.
- Before 20 days of travel package: 100% refund would be done
- 4 days before travel: We would not be able to refund anything.
- All the package prices are subject to negotiated for prevailing prices of hotels, resorts, taxi, railways, and airlines. These prices mostly depend on the time of booking.
- In case of a change in the prices of hotels/taxi/railways or airlines, the new price would be the actual price of the services.
- We always try to customize a travel package as per the requirements of the customers. If a customer makes any modification after deciding the package. Prices are subject to change.
- If an itinerary is changed because of a weather, natural disaster or any of the factors which cannot be controlled, prices are subject to change as per the new itinerary.
- Prices will change if the customer changes the category of hotel, taxi and any other mode of transport.
- We have clearly written our payment policy. We are not responsible if the customer does not read this properly.